To submit an article or photo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are trying something new where we will be sending more frequent email blasts to members rather than a quarterly newsletter. Thank you!
Following these guidelines will ensure that the editors can view your submission and publish it without any technical issues. The editor reserves the right to edit submissions for style and clarity.
- Send all submissions to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation message.
- Please send your submission and all relevant attachments (photos, tables, etc.) in one email message. Failure to do so could delay or disqualify your submission.
Papers, Essays, Editorials, Letters, and Other Submissions
- Follow the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th Ed.)
- be copy ready (with proper grammar, spelling, etc.)
- have a title
- have a byline: author’s name, email address, affiliation
- be no longer than 1,500 words (including tables and citations).
- contain no more than five citations
- be formatted in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx)
- not have photos or other graphics embedded in the Word file (see Pictures below). Photos and other graphics should be submitted in the same email message as the text.
- Please do not embed photos, figures, and other graphics in the text of the submission. Include each one in a separate file instead.
- Please include photo captions and, if you have them, photographer credits. Please include the names of each person appearing in the photo whenever possible.
- All photos must be
- clear, clean, professional, appropriate to the article
- attached as a separate file in the same email as your article
- File format: GIF, JPG, JPEG
- Maximum file size: 1MB
- Quality: Low Resolution (Web quality) 200 dpi